Chassis with gross vehicle weight (GVWR) minimum recommended 13000 lbs.
sheet throughout the length of the truck with fastening bolts for an excavator’s arm.
on the lower part of the platform on each side or modifiable according to the client’s specifications.
signaling lights, and contour on the back of the platform.
enamel coating modifiable according to customer’s specifications.
with a master key and adaptation of the equipment for greater efficiency.
1. Power gear coupled to a heavy-duty gearbox and in- cab pneumatic activation and control.
2. Dual hydraulic pump to independently operate the backhoe and hydraulic tools.
3. 20-gallon hydraulic oil tank with an oil level sight glass, filler cap, oil filter in the return line and hydraulic
oil cooling heat exchanger system.
4. Directional control valve body with a stop and a relief valve.
5. Reel of hoses for handling hydraulic tools includes :
• Two (2) 1⁄2” diameter, 50-foot long hoses with a pressure range of 3000 lbs.
• Four (4) fixed connections to 3/8” male ends and a threaded SAE O-ring, each with quick connections.