* Chassis with gross vehicle weight (GVWR) minimum recommended 33000 lbs.
with a ribbed sheet along the full length of the truck.
f the truck and a 6” bench vise press installed.
with separators for consumables.
complete anti-corrosive and synthetic enamel paint coating.
for hermetic closing, stainless steel locks, and master key.
1. Power gear coupled to a heavy-duty gearbox and in-cab pneumatic activation and control.
2. Dual hydraulic pump to independently operate the backhoe and hydraulic tools.
3. 20-gallon hydraulic oil tank with an oil level sight glass, filler cap, oil filter in the return line and hydraulic oil cooling heat exchanger system.
4. Directional control valve body with a stop and a relief valve.
5. Reel of hoses for handling hydraulic tools includes :
• Two (2) 1⁄2” diameter, 50-foot long hoses with a pressure range of 3000 lbs.
• Four (4) fixed connections to 3/8” male ends and a threaded SAE O-ring, each with quick connections.